My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

04 December, 2005

The Ghost of Christmas Past


My brother's first Christmas tree; Our dog Skipper; Dad building my doll house.

Christmas time always brings back some very fond memories. My holidays as a child were filled with everything that Christmas should be: family, friends, food, and fun! Even the dog got spoiled! Through these things, the meaning of Christmas was alive in our home. I hope your holiday season brings much of the same.




3 Comments:

Blogger Shanni Sullivan & The Boys said...

Hello Colleen! Thanks For Replying To My Blog At SullivanRasmussen.tk. I Haven't Been Online Too Much In The Past Month. If You've Followed Many Of My Blogs, You'll See That I Left My Ex For My Son's Sake So We Had To Move And Its Been A Crazy Life Since. But My Son And I Are Better Off. I Appreciate The Response. Its Funny Because In Genealogy When People Meet Each Other Like This Due To Common Names, One Or Both Usually Find What They're Looking For In The Most Unusual Names. Get Ahold Of Me Through My Blog. I'd Love To Talk More Especially If We Could Help Each Other! That Would Be Awesome!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Cool, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Skipper. Looks like he had assumed Addy's usual position!

Donna :)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've done a marvelous job with your Website! Congrats! I wish I were as far along as you are. My French Connection is going well (maternal side), but some of the "family stories" are proving to be not only wrong, but funny. I've always been told my grandmother's brother died in WW I as a bugler, age 19. They would tell stories of his having to rise earlier than others to wake them with his bugling, and the last one to go to bed with taps. I found his obituary which said he died at age 24 of dysentary. Said NOTHING about him being in WWI. So it goes. Truth and verify!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com