My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

13 December, 2005

Only in Genealogy

Does one get excited over receiving a death certificate!



But excited I was when I received an email from my first cousin's wife! Today she emailed me several documents, including the above death certificate for my Aunt Marianne. She's the one pictured here. This cousin-by-marriage also sent me a copy of Marianne's birth certificate, my grandparents' marriage certificate, and a few other documents that have thickened the plot considerably. I need to do some asking around before I post anything, though. There may be a reason the documents do not match the information I've always known ;).

At any rate, as exciting as it is to receive the information, it's even more exciting to make a connection with cousins I've lost contact with.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com