My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

23 February, 2006

It's All Gone to the Dogs

This entry is dedicated to our canine ancestors. Except for Pepe, the French Poodle we once had. I don't have a picture of him (he chewed them all up!).

Shaggy, one of my grandmother Hodick's dogs

Vesta Hodick (Kovaleski) Kinney's son David Kinney with Shaggy.




Aunt Norie with Flippy; Celia Hodick, Jack Thomas, John Hodick, Joe, Mary, & Marianne McHugh with Flippy.

Skipper and Mandy, the two dogs I had while growing up. Skipper, the Irish Setter mix, was quite old by the time we got the rather young Mandy (who may have been a Pointer mix). I just love this picture -- I can imagine what Skipper thought about having a younger sibling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

What a cute post...I love the doggie photos! It's really nice to see Mandy again...her and Skipper were both beauties!

Donna :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com