My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

22 March, 2006

Ancestral Cloud 9?

I'm such a thief! I saw this "word cloud" on my friend Donna's blog along with a link to the website where she found it. I thought it was kind of neat. You enter your website's URL and it scans it for various words. It then assembles the words into a jpeg image. It gives you a list of the words it chose to use and provides you with space to change any/all of them. I chose to add as many surnames as I could while still leaving a few spaces for general words. You can even order a t-shirt with the final image! Try it out, it's fun (though it will ask about shirt design, you do not have to purchase one!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com