My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

05 March, 2006

The Five Generations

This entry represents the known generations of my maternal O'Rourke line, beginning with my mother's brother, James.
James O'ROURKE 1929 - 2005

Regina "Jean" Ann (O'ROURKE) McHUGH1938-1988


Regina "Jean" (DOYLE), Jean, James O'ROURKE


Margaret (Nelly), James, Mary (KEARNS), Elizabeth (Betty), Mary (Mae) O'ROURKE. This is my mother's father's family, minus her father (who perhaps was taking this picture?).

Mary, John, Bridget(DONAHUE), John, Winifred, Lawrence, Genevieve, Jerome, Margaret (Francie) KEARNS.

Bridget (DONAHUE) KEARNS' parents were Lawrence (Sandy) and Mary (KEHOE) Donahue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com