My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

23 April, 2006

Tag, I'm It

There really IS a first for everything. To date I've not put any non-genealogy related posts on my blog, but I've been tagged, so I have no choice. For those not in-the-know, being tagged means that you have to answer the question the tagger asks you in your blog, then tag someone else. So make sure you read to the end of this post to see if you've been tagged! And, to put a genealogical spin on it, perhaps my cousins who read this blog might know of other ancestors and/or relatives that had/have the same weird things about them. If so, post a comment here -- if you dare ;).

My tag? I'm supposed to tell 6 weird things about me. I know, I know, coming up with 6 weird things about me should be a piece of cake!

6. I'm an aisle hugger. I can't stand to be at a concert or event and be in the middle of the row (unless it's the front row and there's a wide aisle in front of me). I actually get rather twitchy when stuck in the middle, like I was when I went to see John Edward in Phoenix last year. I got through it because I figured John would know if anything bad was going to happen and I assumed he was a good humanitarian and would have warned me (John Edward is a psychic, if you didn't know ;) ).

5. My taste in music, movies, tv, etc. is opposite the critics. The more a critic liked a movie, the bigger chance I'll hate it (this is also true if Jennifer likes a movie...we rarely agree on movies!). Everyone thinks Chris Daughtry on American Idol is going to win; he's my least favorite contestant left on the show (though I did like his classic performance last week. It scares me that I often agree with Simon). It's also true of movies that win a lot of awards ... I usually don't like them.

4. I don't know why I have a dining room table; the only thing that goes on it is the mail and junk I carry in from my car. I eat at the computer. I should buy stock in keyboard cleaning and manufacturing companies.

3. I got Donna beat: I set my alarm an HOUR before I have to get up. It's a clock radio and is set to go off to the radio station, so I don't have to hit snooze. I do have to be sure it's on loud enough to hear and keep me from falling asleep again. When the radio goes off, the tv goes on and I get up.

2. I LOVE lettuce sandwiches! White bread, Best Foods/Hellman's Mayonnaise, and iceberg lettuce. YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

And the WEIRDEST thing about me:

1. I find dead people. Read my blog. You'll catch on :).

Now, Kelley, Jenna, and Shirley ... you've been tagged. I'll be reading your blogs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I'm sure Jennifer will appreciate #5! ;)

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Enjoyed your TAG story - Have you seen the new "Tag-Alongs" on my site? Fun Stuff for Genealogists, Inc.? http://www.FunStuffForGenealogists.com. Thanks for linking me too!

Bev Petersen

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com