My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

10 October, 2006

I Can't Believe

I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since my last post! I've been so busy I haven't had enough energy left to devote to genealogy. I'm hoping my latest conquest will spur me on again.

I learned through a guest book entry that another cousin has "found" me. I emailed the person who stopped by my guest book and have once again been blessed with information and a few pictures.

You might remember my struggles to learn the members of the William and Mary (DEVER) DOYLE family. The three mysteries were: Where was Margaret Doyle (my gr-grandfather's sister) in 1880 that precluded her being listed with her family on the 1880 U.S. Census?; Who was Mame Doyle?; and Who was Anastasia Doyle? You may also recall that I was able to deduce that Mame was Mary Ann and Anastasia was actually Alice.
The information I got from Linda in her response to my email to her confirmed these speculations. And how perfect is it t hat she included a picture of the very women who caused me such genealogical grief?!

Left to Right: Margaret, Mame, Alice, Johanna Doyle, ca. 1940.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com