My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

29 March, 2007

Those Mysterious Doyle Women

You might remember a post I'd made quite a while ago about Mame, Margaret, Alice and Anastasia Doyle. I'd spent much time and effort trying to reconcile the names of my great-great-grandparent Doyle's children. Particularly Mame and Anastasia, since Mame and Alice were listed on an outline sent to me by a cousin but not on any census record, and since Anastasia was listed as a child of this family in the 1880 U.S. Census out of Pennsylvania, but was not listed on the outline the cousin sent to me. Whew, that was a long sentence!


Anyway, the mystery was solved HERE. After all that work, another cousin had sent me a picture of the four Doyle women. I finally managed to create a scrapbook page of it. I had to take the picture off the computer monitor since I haven't had the page printed up yet, so it's not as clear as I'd like it to be.!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Robbins said...

You've been tagged for the Life Balance Meme!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Rice Recipes said...

Nice blog you havve

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Rice Recipes said...

Hi nice readding your post

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com