My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

12 August, 2007

A BIG Hint

Well, the guesses that have come my way are incorrect, though the second guess by "Anonymous" was very close. Here's a picture of the contents of the box. Perhaps this will help :). The enlarging function is working on these pictures (I don't know why it sometimes doesn't work), so just click on them to see a bigger picture.


So your mystery is to identify what it is; my mystery is to identify whose it was!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it is what would be used if the priest was coming to your house for a "sick call" or the last rites.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com