My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

14 August, 2007

It is, It IS a Sick Call Box!

Way to go cousin Joyce! The problem is, we don't know whose it was. Dad said it's been in his family since he can remember, so it was either from the McHugh line or the Hodick line. Next step is to figure out how old it is. Dad is 70, so if it's been in his family since he can remember, I'd say it's at least 60 to 65 years old (though it smells like it's 100 years old!).

What gets me is, he listens ad nauseum to my genealogical rantings, answers my zillions of questions, tries to identify countless photos, yet sits on this and the other items in the earlier post for YEARS without saying a word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com