My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

19 November, 2007

The 161 Meme

The latest Meme going around the Genealogy Blog-world is to open the current book you're reading to page 161 and post to you're blog the 6th line, as well as posting that same line as a post in the sender's blog in the form of a comment. Bill of West in New England tagged me for this Meme.

Currently, I'm reading a James Patterson book, entitled Cross. I'm currently at page 128 so I hope I don't give something up to myself ;). Line 6 reads:

"Our perp was clearly a discerning and self-..."
Well, since this is James Patterson and it is a suspense/thriller/murder-mystery, it is no spoiler to say the perp is a discerning and self-....anything!
So now I'm supposed to tag 5 other bloggers. As Bill said, most other genealogy bloggers have responded already, so some of mine may be other-topic bloggers.
I'll start with Donna, of Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth (if any readers are in the midst of adopting a child from a foreign country, you have to read her blog).
I'll tag Jennifer of JacksBox4You
Next up is Cubby of Cubby Goes Digital
Okay, Lola, since I've gone to the dogs, your turn over at Jackman Avenue!
Last but not least, the Army of Four!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Miss Colleen! "Clarke blinked." Post going up shortly. Thanks for the tag!
Tail wags,
Storm

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com