My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

17 December, 2007

Advent Calendar December 17: Stockings

The questions to be answered by today's Advent of Christmas Memories Calendar are:

Did you have one? Where did you hang it? What did you get in it?

Yes, each member of the family had one. They were absolutely not hung until Christmas Eve, when we were gathered in front of the fireplace right before bedtime. We each hung our own stocking on the mantel. We usually got some actual gifts, like a deck of cards or barettes or matchbox cars. There were also usually necessary stuff, like a toothbrush or something or other boring.

As an adult, do I still use stockings? You tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com