My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

07 December, 2007

Advent Calendar December 8: Cookies

Today's topic for the Advent Calendar of Christmas memories is Christmas cookies, and here are the questions we are supposed to answer:

Did your family make Christmas Cookies? How did you help? Did you have a favorite cookie?

Grandma McHUGH made Christmas Cookies. I didn't help. Mom didn't make Christmas Cookies. I didn't help.

That's really all I have to say on the matter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Thomas MacEntee said...

LOL! I will be thinking of this post next weekend when I am up to my butt in flour and eggs!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Lori Thornton said...

Thanks for the laugh!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

LOL. Kind of a preview to what I have to say about holiday parties.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

LOL...Sounds like you've got about as much experience baking cookies as I do.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com