My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

21 December, 2007

You have GOT to Check This Out!

For those of you who read my blog and other of my genea-bloggers' as well, you have to go to Janice's Cow Hampshire "AMOK" post and view all the videos! The first is on the main page; the others that follow are linked at the beginning of each paragraph. It's a HOOT!

Thanks, Janice for the laugh. It was a great way to start my Friday morning before heading off to work. Too bad my workplace blocks jib jab videos (even when imbedded in blogs).

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

You're welcome. Have a wonderful Christmas, Colleen.

J

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com