My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

22 January, 2008

Orations of OMcHodoy

My new blog, Orations of OMcHodoy, (http://www.omchorations.blogspot.com/) is up and running with stories! Thanks for all who provided input. The division between this blog and that one, as I envision it at this time, is that this one's focus will be on my research and stories of my ancestors, while Orations will focus on my own experiences and how my history may have been influenced by my ancestors.

Several people have asked me why I don't include all of the topics on this one blog. I know that for many it would be easier to combine them, but for me it's a matter of organizing my research. I need structure to function at my best. I feel my ancestral research has gotten lost in the process of including my own stories and history, and what research I was doing was rather haphazard and splintered. Yet I enjoy the trips down memory lane, and I like making connections, when possible, to my life story and my ancestors' life stories. And along with my dog's blog (yes, I know, it sounds and is obssessive; {http://www.izziesworld.blogspot.com/}), it is a great creative outlet for me.

So I decided the best way to keep on track with my research and still partake in the many genea-blogging activities this community offers was to create a new blog. Go check it out. If you like it, link it :) If you don't like it, don't link it! If I missed your site on this or that one, tell me and I'll link it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com