My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

27 February, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Another blogging community I belong to (Dogs With Blogs) has over 600 members. Several of these members have a feature on their blogs (rather, their dogs have the feature on their blogs) called Wordless Wednesday. They just post a picture and let it speak for itself. I didn't choose to do that on my dog Izzie's blog (rather, he didn't choose to have this feature on his blog!), but decided to introduce it here.

I'm going to do a take on this theme for Wednesdays, and, as long as I can remember and have time to do so on any given Wednesday, I am going to start posting a picture of someone I cannot identify. If it is only one person in the photo or if I don't know any of the people in the photo, t here will be no text. If there are multiple people in the photo and I know some but not others, I will identify the people I do know. The hope is that, if my cousins are still reading the blog and recognize someone, they will either post a comment to the blog or email me. Wouldn't it be cool if new cousins found the blog and identified people????

Now, without further ado, here is the first installment of Wordless Wednesday (other posts may be "Nearly Wordless Wednesday"), only today it will be Wordless Wednesday only from this point onward!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa / Smallest Leaf said...

This is a great idea, Colleen. I might try participating with you. If only I can get my photographs in order...

Lisa
Small-leaved Shamrock
A light that shines again
100 Years in America

1:59 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Colleen,

Thank you for the inspiration!

Janice
Blog: Cow Hampshire

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com