My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

10 August, 2008

S.G.G. C. 5 T. A and T. B; C. 4 T. C

My next events in the Summer Group Games are Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (Category 5). Today I made a comment on Twig Talk, a new-to-me genealogy blog (Task A). I know I'd made others recently too, but perhaps before the Games officially began.

I also Joined 6 new-to-me blog networks on Facebook (Category 5 Task B). I intend to join all the genea-bloggers' networks before the day is done.

And, since I wrote this post at 1:30 p.m. and it didn't post until 6:00 p.m., I also began working on Category 4, Task C (Write! Write! Write!, Pre-publish posts).

You tracking this, Thomas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com