My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

31 December, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again

Well, it's time to make New Year's Resolutions again. I make them every year, and break them every year. But I can't achieve them if I don't make them, so here goes.
First, thanks to footnoteMaven for the above badge! She's so dang talented!

Well, this post is actually quite easy. First a synopsis of last year's resolutions and how I fared.

First resolution was to get back to the basics by utilizing the research form I'd developed.

How'd I fare? I didn't. I forgot I'd even made a resolution. However, I have used the form in the past and it works for me. I just plain haven't had much time to do research in the past year.

The other resolution I'd made was to get off my lazy butt and order vital records from Pennsylvania. How'd I do?

I plead the fifth.

So this year my resolutions are a bit different:

1. Make at least one research-related blog post to this blog every month.

2. Hence, research at least one topic every month so I can make at least one research-related blog post to this blog every month.

3. Find some community-based genealogy-related activity to partake in. This is part of a bigger resolution to do more this year than work and take care of dog and dad.

That's it. If I make too many resolutions, I'll have no chance whatsoever at achieving them, so I'm keeping them small.

Happy New Year to all and to all a good year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of those goals are completely attainable. You can do it! I wish you the best in 2009.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com