My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

18 April, 2009

Database Overhaul Day 1

Well, I made some good ground today. I had already added information manually to RootsMagic4 on myself, my parents, my four grandparents and two of my great-grandparents. Once I decided to purchase the product, I also decided to add information and media files on individuals as I enter them into the database. I think I'm done with my paternal grandparents' information. My next step is to make a to-do list for them before entering their siblings.

In doing this, I had found some scanned images on my hard drive that were sent to me via email from my cousin's wife, Christine. I haven't looked through my folders in quite a while, and I'm afraid to say I'd forgotten I'd had some of these. The upshot to this is that I feel like I'd made some new finds! Here is a collection of the images added to my grandparents, Joseph and Mary (Hodick) McHUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com