My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

21 April, 2009

Database Overhaul: Day 4

Today I took a little break from adding sources and creating to-do lists and added digital media to some of my lines, starting with my generation. I completed adding at least one photo for my parents and my dad's parents and his siblings. I added photos to the Hodick family members for which I had photos and knew the figures in them.

I then opened a Family Group Sheet for each of these three generations (my immediately family, my dad's immediate family, and his mother's immediate family). I like the way it looks with photos inserted!
It's going to take me forever to finish my overhaul, and I'm hoping to keep this blog abreast of my progress.

Tomorrow it's back to sourcing and to-do lists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com