My Photo
Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

My name is Colleen and I find dead people.

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]

26 July, 2008

Blog Showcase

This weekend there will be a blog showcase that bloggers can use as a way of "marketing" their blogs. Check it out at http://www.successful-blog.com/1/blog-to-show-showcase-your-blog-at-successful-blog-july-26-27/.

I chose to post this here instead of my Orations blog because,well, this blog has been rather neglected as of late (by me). I thought one way to reinvigorate it was to reminisce about my favorite posts.

If you're curious about the name OMcHodoy, check out THIS POST that explains how it came to be.

If you have an affinity for ancestors with disabilities, or for the changing lives of people with disabilities, you will find several posts within this blog of my Aunt Anna and Aunt Marianne.

My Favorite Picture
The Epitome of Precious
It All Balances Out

If you like to read about discoveries, you'll find some things in here, too!

The Disappearing DOYLEs paired with
The APPEARING DOYLEs
And of course,
The One That Started It All

There are too many posts in the past several years to hightlight them all, but hopefully the Showcase will bring in new people to the world of genealogy and give me a jump start at the same time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
http://www.hit-counter-download.com